Re: Video Editing Software

Neil: I have read all your reports and your article in the Bulletin as I believe most board members have done.  I agree that these are great ideas and worth pursuing.  Perhaps you need to say what you want from the board.  Is is approval to go forward with the interviews?  What is the next step as you see it?