Re: 100th Anniversary Plans

The last day of having a car, we went to a lovely bakery... Bought enough for two days ...
>From home, Happy's backpack was full of 'food ': protein bars, candies, nuts, chips, crackers with peanut butter, drink mixes, - we never travel without some sort of nourishment. We also found a grocery store for our Dr Peppers, water and apples... Motto, "be prepared" . Missed not having a small frig...

The trip to Philly was disappointing, to say the least. Surely those school buses didn't send 8 people to the get tickets for their group...  When told there were no tickets available until 10:45, couldn't some arrangements have been made to have lunch a little later at Morris Arboretum?  What could have been better would have been to have a Philly Cheesesteak together someplace.  We got ours at the street food truck across from Independence Hall...

Gordon