trip?  Also another thing to ponder, how many convention attendees will not be
returning to attend the 2020 convention because of their bad experiences from
this convention?Susan Boyce > To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> Subject:
[AISdiscuss] 100th Anniversary Plans> Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:00:07 -0700>
From: 299597991@rewrite.aisboard.org> > While this evening is still fresh in
everyone's minds,  I would like to open a> discussion about the convention
hotel arrangements for 2020.  We want that> year's convention to be a
celebration of the Society's accomplishments and a> promising look forward
into the next century.  A way to make that more likely> to occur is to have a
hotel that is an area of several hotels and eating> establishments so that
members may attend and have choices that better fit> their needs and budgets
than I have observed here at the Newark Marriott.  I> do not feel our members
were well served this evening for the costs that both> the Society and
attendees paid.> Thank you,> Dwayne BoothAIS Treasurer> >
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary>
<aissecretary@irises.org>> The archives for AISDiscuss are at:>