100th Anniversary Plans

While this evening is still fresh in everyone's minds,  I would like to open a
discussion about the convention hotel arrangements for 2020.  We want that
year's convention to be a celebration of the Society's accomplishments and a
promising look forward into the next century.  A way to make that more likely
to occur is to have a hotel that is an area of several hotels and eating
establishments so that members may attend and have choices that better fit
their needs and budgets than I have observed here at the Newark Marriott.  I
do not feel our members were well served this evening for the costs that both
the Society and attendees paid.
Thank you,
Dwayne BoothAIS Treasurer