Re: 100th Anniversary Plans

One of the participants from region 3 that is a friend of a person from region 2 that was in my Iris society when I lived in the Hudson Valley recommended a hotel in the Meadowlands on Route 3 that would be convenient to both Presby and New York City.  I looked into the Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, which is also run by Marriott, but it is just a little bit too small with 169 rooms and conference rooms that only hold 240.

The advantage of being at Newark Airport is it is easy to get a train to New York City.  I too ate either at the food truck by Terminal A or at the airport itself.  I just wish the Marriott shuttle would be available to take one off airport.

Howie Dash

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016, Anita Moran <00ed64da1@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

There are several hotels like Wyndham and other with free parking and many other ammonites and have airport shuttles that could be used. I also found going over and eatting at the airport was a very good option for many taste

Just a thought