Spring board meeting reports

I have heard from a few people asking for one more day to get their report to me. I have agreed to extend the deadline to tomorrow night. If you don't have your report to me by tomorrow evening please don't bother sending it. You will need to bring enough copies for the the entire board plus about 10 extra copies for those persons attending the meeting who aren't on the board. That means about 30 copies in all!

Obviously it is much better for me to make the extra copies and to have the report on the web site for people to download themselves but that is up to you.

Michelle