Spring board meeting reports

Okay, I said that I wouldn't be sending any more reminders but the deadline of Monday, May 9 is rapidly approaching and I am still missing several reports.

Remember all reports need to be in either word or PDF format.  NO reports written within an email will be accepted.

If you do not provide your report within the time frame allowed it will be your responsibility to bring the report plus an additional 10 copies for anyone who may need one.

Please be sure and send your reports to me directly at aissecretary@irises.org  as you cannot attach anything to aisdiscuss.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary