Re: Mike Lowe sad news

Kathleen,

I will need a little time to talk to Mike's wife. She has said that all she wanted in the Bulletin was his obit as published in the newspaper.

In a week or so I will approach her about a separate article. Technically we don't need her permission, but I think it is appropriate to ask her in light of her position on the obit.

On other matters, I will have an article on the change in registration fees and a second article for the "Registrar's Corner"

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536