Re: Email Problems

Hi Howie,

It depends on who sends the message.

Because I sent the message from an address that was not an AOL.com or Yahoo.com address you received the message. If you sent an email to the AISDiscuss it would not be delivered to AOL.com or Yahoo.com addresses or any other email service that  that blocks mail based on SPF records (which are many).

aYou will continue to get email sent to AISDiscuss that is sent from addresses that are not AOL.com or Yahoo.com addresses.

Until we come up with a fix, that is the situation.

Frankly in the long term, and especially if one is a member of other email lists, people should get a new email service (not any of the free ones like hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo etc.)

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536