Email Problems

Recently both AOL and Yahoo have taken steps to protect users from spoofed email attacks.

If you really want the details you can read all about it at:

There are two solutions:

1: Require that anyone on AISDiscuss (and by implication AISVote and AISConfer) must have an email address that is not an AOL.com or Yahoo.com address.

or

2: We are working on a fix that may on may not be viable. Chris (our host at asiboard.org) has a solution for which we are working out the details).

IN THE MEANTIME:

You should manually check the AISDiscuss archives for recent activity and to keep up with any current discussions using your browser (Chrome, Firefox, whatever). I hope that none of you are using Internet Explorer - and if you don't understand that, email me privately.

The archives are public and do not require a password. Then can be found at:

Stay tuned

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536