RE: AIS Copyrighted Material

So sorry. It should have been Longfield Gardens, LLC, Lakewood, NJ.

Susan Grigg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Susan Grigg
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:22 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: vjohnson@howardandjohnsonlaw.com
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] AIS Copyrighted Material

Perhaps we could give Longwood Gardens permission to use AIS copyrighted
material AS LONG AS they gave the proper credit to AIS, ADDED our website
address, AND a message to join AIS for more information about irises. MOBOT
might have the same deal. I don't want unauthorized use of AIS material for
profit, but we want the public to know about AIS and join us.

Cheryl has a good suggestion for spreading the workload so that we don't
have anyone bogged down with this responsibility.

It's my understanding that AIS clubs are welcome to use photos from the Wiki
for their sale or programs without having to contact each photographer for
permission.

Susan Grigg
AIS Director
Co-chair of Marketing and Public Relations