Re: AIS Copyrighted Material

Hello all,

We currently give the Editor of "Irises" broad discretionary latitude in determining who can or cannot use AIS copyrighted material published in the magazine. This is spelled out in each issue on page 3. While it doesn't cover everything we would view as AIS "intellectual property" I expect it covers most of it. What are the other areas that are a concern? The Iris Register, both in its printed and database forms would seem to require John Jones to approve while the IrisWiki may or may not need anyone's approval. I'm looking forward to this discussion but would caution everyone against nitpicking it to a standstill. Maybe just a few guidelines and even fewer people to make the final determination.

Tom Gormley