  From: AISSecretary@irises.org
  To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 7:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library

  Dave,

  Since I wasn't at the spring convention I don't know about any discussions
that went on.   Is the library being moved to a different location?  If so, I
need to know because the current location is insured underneath our policy and
the coverage would have to be amended.

  Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless