RE: Promotional video

I think this sounds like a worthwhile project. But would also like to
understand the scope of it, ie such as equipment and people needed as well as
any other resources. Thank you and happy gardening

Ron Cosner

> Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:11:42 -0400
> From: robertpries@embarqmail.com
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Promotional video
>
> I do not need the encouragement as much as the potential workers. Janet you
and I are self-starters, but to get others involved the society has to show it
cares. I am hoping to enlarge the team, not to just do everything myself.