Re: Spring Convention in BC

Exchange rate is 1 US$ = .978 Canadian

In a message dated 5/26/2011 4:54:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 5/25/2011 11:17:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
RUTHBB@aol.com writes:

Sounds  excellent. We're all on the  same incoming flight. I seems that
there
are a  limited number of  flights into Victoria, which makes it simple.
There  could  easily be others on that flight.

No one has  responded with a  repeat of the e-mail about who to contact for

the  shuttle. As  I recall, we need to make a reservation in order to get
the
better price. I just don't know how to make the reservation.    SOMEONE!!!

See you in  Seattle!
Ruth

Ruth,

I called Akal Airporter  in Victoria.  Reservations are NOT needed for
airport to  hotel.  They are located by the luggage retrieval.   They
charge $19
per person cash or credit card.  Four or more traveling  and  sharing the
shuttle are charged $13 per person.

On  departure reservations ARE needed.  I made mine today for 6:00 A.M.
departure on Monday June 6.  The Victoria airport is one hour from  our
hotel.
Telephone number is 1-250-386-2525.

Question  to all:  Money exchange -- can you get that in Seattle or
Victoria or both?  For a week how much Canadian money are you  planning to
take??
Anyone know the exchange rate?

Jim  M.

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: