Re: Spring Convention in BC

In a message dated 5/25/2011 11:17:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
RUTHBB@aol.com writes:

Sounds  excellent. We're all on the same incoming flight. I seems that
there
are a  limited number of flights into Victoria, which makes it simple.
There  could easily be others on that flight.

No one has  responded with a repeat of the e-mail about who to contact for
the  shuttle. As I recall, we need to make a reservation in order to get
the
better price. I just don't know how to make the reservation.   SOMEONE!!!

See you in Seattle!
Ruth

Ruth,

I called Akal Airporter in Victoria.  Reservations are NOT needed for
airport to hotel.  They are located by the luggage retrieval.   They charge $19
per person cash or credit card.  Four or more traveling and  sharing the
shuttle are charged $13 per person.

On departure reservations ARE needed.  I made mine today for 6:00 A.M.
departure on Monday June 6.  The Victoria airport is one hour from our  hotel.
Telephone number is 1-250-386-2525.

Question to all:  Money exchange -- can you get that in Seattle or
Victoria or both?  For a week how much Canadian money are you planning to  take??
Anyone know the exchange rate?

Jim M.