Re: Board Reports

Jim,

Try doing a  "Reload" the files should come up then.

John

On May 17, 2006, at 10:05 AM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/17/2006 10:23:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

have uploaded two additional reports today:

ElecSvcs_Committee_Rpt_May_06.PDF.pdf

AIS_Judges_Report_Spring_2006.pdf

John | "There be dragons here"

John,

Thanks for your help in accessing the reports. Since I was on the computer
these two haven't come through yet. Just for the record this is to confirm
that my Section Representative Consultant Report is in the listing. I will
have some modification/additions but since I am leaving in the morning, I will
just bring that with me and report orally.

Jim M.