SAD NEWS (Completed)

To All:
     This morning I received the following email from the Daffodil Society:

<<Late Monday evening, our friend Sid DuBose passed away after suffering
multiple strokes.    Sid was an ADS Silver Medal recipient and world renown
hybridizer.  At this time, we do not know of any memorial plans.>>

     This is sad news for the American Iris Society, as well.
     Many of us last had a chance to visit with Sid at the Fresno Convention
in the gardens of Rick Tasco and Roger Duncan.
     Sid DuBose was an outstanding plantsman and contributed to the
advancement of   the interests of both societies.
     Sincerely,
     Jeanne

The American Iris Society
Plankmail@aol.com