Re: 2007 calendars

Hi Jeanne
How do you spell that?
I have one architectural project to finish today and then "miracles" are going to happen around here. You dont want to be around here this weekend! I can spell "whirling dervish". - not an iris name?
Actually, we have some good help outdoors. We expect visitors to start arriving next week. They wont be disappointed.
Terry

PlankMail@aol.com wrote:

Good update, Terry. Thank You!
Now please tell us all what you do with all the carefree, spare time you have???????
Cheers!
Jeanne