Re: Hotel Confirmation Alert!

Hello Carolyn,
We were at the Red Lion On The River today for a convention planning
meeting. One of the things that I looked for was your room reservation at
the hotel. The listing that was produced just before noon today
(Wednesday) still has your name and room reservation. Checking in on the
21st and leaving on the 25th.
John Ludi
Reigning Iris 2006