Re: 2006 Spring Insurance Report

Carolyn,

I am not sure I quite understand your question.  What cost would you  like
spelled out separately from the liability; the property and crime costs?  The
liability cost makes up the bulk of the premium charged. We have a  package
policy that includes property, crime and liability.  I will see if  the broker can
give me some type of breakdown but I can tell you the property  and crime
coverage cost is miniscule compared to the liability cost.

Michelle