Re: AIS Promotion Materials

Ok,

Ok, looked it from work (Cheryl knows what that means😀).

Two things it needs is a slide on membership with how to join and a few slides talking about the AIS National Convention and about the activities and garden tours.  I know for some members that is a BIG highlight.

I'll add to it for my presentation, but this is a very good start.

Howie Dash

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail