RE: Show Categories vs Judges Handbook

Hi Janet,
Flatties would be considered a Novelty, also broken color could be considered a Novelty.  Varigated foliage could be added into a Novelty category.  Space Agers can usually be placed into the TB or Space Age category and it is usually the decision of the person entering it as to which catagory it is placed. Show schedules are generally flexible in that way.
Cheryl