RE: Fwd: Permission to Create Poster

I think it would be a wonderful addition to every club.  It could be used to educate the members at a meeting, and the public at a show/exhibition.  Perhaps it could be part of the Tool Box that Bob has online.  The posters he made previously were beautiful. Do you think we could purchase copies of the poster?
Cheryl Deaton, AIS Youth Chairman