Re: Fwd: Permission to Create Poster

This request comes from an AIS affiliate, and as Bob mentioned, we should not only approve this request, but encourage it.  I applaud their resourcefulness and the responsible consideration in their request.  Good luck to them, and I would like to see the finished poster.
Gary White
On Sat, 3/7/15, Robert Hollingworth <113bb8961@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Fwd: Permission to Create Poster
 To: "aisdiscuss@aisboard.org" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
 Date: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 4:18 PM

 Jim - The IPC chair
 is currently out wandering the Caribbean with only
 intermittent access to e-mail until next week. Â However,
 as a first reaction, the request looks quite legit to me. It
 is in aid of education about irises, makes due
 acknowledgement of the source of the material, and is not
 for profit. Seems we should encourage that - if you want a
 deeper analysis, I'll pass it around the group next
 week. Bob
 ÂBob
 and Judy Hollingworth