Re: Youth webmaster?

This seems to be an issue with the AIS Youth site not with the links on the AIS website or Wiki.

typing:     www.aisyouth.com       into a browser takes you to theAIS Foundation website.

Some sort of re-direct or error int he DNS account.

I believe Nancy Price it the Youth webmaster.

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536