RE: Important - please read

We will miss you both so much, but I envy you your special trip.
Cheryl

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:32:47 -0700
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Important - please read
From: 102x@rewrite.aisboard.org

As many of you already know, Gerry and I will not be attending this springs convention in Portland.  We will be traveling beginning March 25 and not be returning until June 7.  We are celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary with a once in a life time special trip that is only offered once a year.  I will be sending out an email later in the month regarding the handling of my duties while away.

At this time I just want to advise anyone that if you have any invoices or checks that need to be taken care of, I will need them no later than March 21.  The email coming out later in the month will give instructions on how to handle invoices and checks while I am gone.

We will miss seeing you at the convention.  Portland is always very special.  The gardens are spectacular.

Michelle