From: Gerry Snyder <geraldcsnyder@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion to remove the operations manual from the
Wiki
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 12:24 PM

Once again, I can't believe this discussion is going on.

If I were in charge, I would just ask John Jones to add the ops manual to the
web site (he has never turned down a reasonable request that I know of), and
let Bob Pries continue to run the wiki as he wishes (since he has worked
wonders there).

I don't see the need for board action at all, let alone multiple levels of
motions.

Gerry