Operations Manual?

Does anyone have a digital copy of the AIS procedures/operations/job
description manual in a word document?  If so would you please send it to my
email.  I am trying to review it and then contact all the current people with
the positions.  Thanks for your help.

Debbie

Debbie Strauss

AIS Board of Directors

AIS Silent Auction Chair

MIS Fundraising Chair

R17 Newsletter & Parliamentarian

PBIS Treasurer

2213 Hereford Blvd

Midland TX 79707-5012

432-352-5483

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown again into flame by an encounter
with another human being.  Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who
have rekindled this inner light."