amended motion

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not getting the official email out to you earlier.  I have  been
having problems with my regular AISSecretary email site so have had to have
John add my personal email to the aisdiscuss web site.  Anyway, as you are
now aware, on March 21 Gary White amended his motion as noted below and
Susan  Grigg seconded it the same day.  As such, the amended motion has been
out  for discussion since March 21.  Once again, I am sorry that I wasn't able
 to officially get the amended motion out earlier.

Michelle

"A)    The AIS Registrar shall begin requesting volunteer image  submission
with registrations.  Images shall be accepted by the  Registrar, archived in
the
AIS Library, and displayed on the Iris  Encyclopedia.  Submission of images
the AIS constitutes permission  for any and all AIS uses.

B)  The AIS President shall appoint a  registration committee to facilitate
implementation of registration image  collection, archiving, and
disposition.
This committee shall propose  suggested guidelines for registration images
by
August 1,  2011"