Re: Registration Images

To add my comments, I think the hybridizer's comments are very important!
When one is looking at a picture, there is no perspective. Cooley's catalog
used  to give the best perspective of what they were selling, because the
comparison  of colors was evident in the pictures. BUT, the real info was in
the comments.

Yes, time of day, brightness, day of bloom all have such an important
influence on the color saturation or size of bloom, in many cases. Surely we can
 all deal with those variations, because we've all witnessed it in our own
gardens!

In a message dated 3/14/2011 5:27:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,