RE: Registration Images

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand wors.  Being a hybridizer, it is so
difficult to "describe" a color that isn't exactly on a color chart, and there
are so many different color charts (I do not have the FHS chart which I have
been trying to get).  This will help quite a bit if we can get good
resolution.
Cheryl