Re: re Binders

What marvelous good sense. Clarence Mahan

-----Original Message-----
From: kludi@juno.com <kludi@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] re Binders

From the AIS Storefront
Earlier we made comment in regards to shipping cost which were taken under consideration in establishing cost. I may have lost track but I believe number commitments at this time can be counted on one hand. Personally, I think we are going to have several binders setting on the shelves in storage for a long time.
Time is running out! How would the word get out that a new item is available? Do we still have time to get the information in the next Bulletin? If we are going to make a special price for early orders, all AIS members should be informed and have a chance to make the discount purchase. I would not plan on selling many at Madison. Registration as of last Friday was 207, They are hoping to get 400.
My recommendation is that we do not purchase the binders at this time. Run a survey at Madison or otherwise, get a number of possible sales and then make a decission.
We have a big ticket item coming up that will require monies and an inventory to support our members for future years. The 2009 ten-year Checklist is something we need to plan support.
John Ludi
AIS Storefront