Re: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

In a message dated 3/21/2010 10:14:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, region15kids@hotmail.com writes:
   I think this is a very small specific target group, much smaller than those who purchase R & Is and other items from the storefront.

Cheryl
PS. I am one of those who would NOT purchase a binder.

Hi folks,

 I seldom add to these discussions unless its to add something new  to it or I strongly disagree.

I tend to agree with Cheryl. I think we are a bit premature to be spending time and our limited funds on this matter. We only have just receive the first copy and have not accumulated any copies. I think it wise to wait a bit and visit this subject after folks have some time to see if there is a valid demand for such a product.

I we need to remember , unlike those of us discussing this matter and are much more involved with AIS and probably refer to past Bulletin from time to time ,most AIS member do not.

Most of the members in the Affiliates I have been associated with do not retain their copies for long. All seem to get too many magazines and are constantly disposing of them.
I too would not interested is obtaining this produce. I have an excellent heavy duty 3 hold punch that I use for various newsletters to place in inexpensive binders.

Just my thoughts. Have found this discussion interesting, but like one of the other commenter's, we must have more pressing matters to devote our efforts to.

Hope this is taken as a constructive comment.
Bob