Re: AIS Bulletin Binders

I agree with Jim, $20 seems too high.  I think the $15 figure seems to be
the best price.  Paul

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:25:49 EDT MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

***
> **********************************
> All,
>
> $20 strikes me as too high and $12 too low.  At $15 it seems
> reasonable to
> buy two of them.
>
> Jim M.

***
> **********************************
>
> In a message dated 3/21/2010 2:02:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> robertpries@embarqmail.com writes:
>
> I do not know if I can amend my own motion, but here is what I would
> like
> to see; That AIS accept the bid for Rogers Looseleaf for 200 binders
>
> including  boxes and dye cast for $1410 plus $150 shipping to
> Oregon, and that
> these be  offered through the storefront at $20 each plus shipping.
> Also that
> AIS have a  special pre-printing price of $12 each plus shipping for
> those
> orders recieved before April 30.
> Discusion: at $12 if we sell 114 we would break even. If we would
> get
> orders for more than 200 than we could adjust the order upward such
> that we
> could cover the orders and still have minimal inventory. I would
> suggest in
> that case we should order within a round number those that cost
> would be
> covered by the profits of whatever was sold over the 114. Also we
> can always
> decide to give a discount to AIS members from the $20, but $20 seems
> to  be
> the normal retail price, and that value should be reflected in its
> storefront
> listing.

Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=hNjFvRldUofWaRM-V6dYYwAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=