Re: Motion regarding advertising on AIS website

 Hi All,

Do we really mean to allow all advertisers to submit photos? Some advertisers submit a single ad in the Shopping Section for $44  ( four issues, which comes out to $11 an ad), while others submit large  color ads in the display section. I can see an advertiser that is paying for a one time $600 ad  feeling entitle to more photos.  I am a bit uncomfortable with all this.

As  the Advertising Editor, I take enough "flack" for the prices we charge and the changes the Board made, but I can see even more issues by this proposal. Charge a reasonable rate if you will, but trying to decide on who get the freebies, how often and in what order seems to be asking for more heartburn.

Just my two cents as I struggle getting the Ads for the April issue straighten out.

Bob