Re: Strategic Planning Committee

Thankz! Dennis,

Your 2 cents is an excellent description of the purpose of strategic
planning!

The AIS should make this a standing committee; although, an ad hoc committee
may be useful in defining the makeup, proccesses and purpose of this
committee.  The longer term health of the AIS is dependant on the vitality
of the organization.  All parts of the AIS mission are important, but the
vitality of the organization rests on the affiliates and hybridizers.
Without revitalizing the attraction of the local clubs and inspiring a new
generation of hybridizers I seriously doubt that the AIS has a long term
future.

Cheers! Brad K.