Re: MemSec & Co on the road

Congratulations and Good Fortune!  My 14 Month old Grand Daughter,  Isabella,
with her Mother, Jennifer, will be arriving for (only) a 5 day  visit with me
next week. I enjoy your pleasure.

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_ (http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way
Frederick, MD 21701

In a message dated 3/6/2009 1:15:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,