MemSec & Co on the road

All,

Rita & I are leaving today for Colorado to see our almost new grandson Casey Thomas Gormley. Kevin & Diane are doing fine so far and the baby is expected in the next few hours or so. I or Rita can be reached on our cell phones (Tom) 314-607-1323 (Rita) 314-606-9709. I'll have the laptop with me so if you need anything we will still be checking emails daily. Once we know anything we'll let you guys know.

Tom Gormley
AIS Membership Secretary
10606 Timber Ridge St.
Dubuque, IA 52001