2008 Spring Reports

First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for getting your
reports to me as quickly as you have.

I spoke to John and those reports that I needed to change the headings of
are all fine so no additional work has had to be done by either him or me.
Since everything is going along so smoothly, I am extending the deadline for
reports until this Friday, April 4.  Any outstanding reports MUST be to me  by
the end of that day so I can do what needs to be done and send them off to  John
for uploading before Gerry and I leave for the National.

If I do not have the outstanding reports by Friday, those of you involved
will have to go back to the old way of bringing the report, as well as 30 other
copies, to the National with you.  The extra reports are for, of course,  the
other board members as well as about 10 extra for anyone else that might
attend the meeting.  The reports should be given to me for disbursement as  soon
as you get to the meeting.

Thank you,

Michelle

Home.