  From: Jandjcope@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:26:22 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Tony Willott died
To: keisling@swbell.net

    Hi Judy
  Region 6 has lost one of their Emeritous judges.
  Jim

---------------------------------
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:09:51 -0400
To: jandjcope@aol.com, jody.nolin@gmail.com, irisquilt@aol.com, ensata@aol.com
From: Judy Hollingworth <cyberiris@cablespeed.com>

Hi Everyone:

We just got this message from Roger Mazur. Apparently, Tony Willott died yesterday.

  Hi Dorothy,
I am so sorry to hear about Tony's death.  He will be missed by all.  Whenever I saw him, he always had a smile, which I will never forget.
Take all the time you need, but if you do make it to Austin, you will have the support of everyone.
My sincere condolences.
Roger