2008 Spring Report - 2nd Reminder

Hi Everyone.

First of all, I want to thank those of you that have already sent me your
reports.  For those of you that still have not sent reports, I will need to
have your reports no later than the end of month in order to get them to John
for uploading to the web page before Gerry and I leave for the National.   If
you are not providing a report and/or not going to be at the National, please
send me a separate email advising same so that when we go through the various
reports I can advise the board accordingly.  My email address is:
_sammygiz@aol.com_ (mailto:sammygiz@aol.com)

Thank you in advance for your anticipated prompt attention.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary