Re: Spring Convention Reports

Hi Michelle and everyone...

Because of the early convention this year, the partial year financial statements will run through February instead of March.  There is not enough time to get Mar bank statements and everything closed and to Michelle before Austin.  So there will be five months of activity on the Austin Treasurer's Report and the remaining seven months when we meet in Las Vegas.

I should have the financials and report to you by the end of the month, Michelle...I also received your monthly packet in today's mail...Thanks so much.

More later,
Jill