Re: Registering AIS publications

Maureen, et al:

I agree that the only way to have an institutional
memory is to have job descriptions. Everyone in my
former corporation had to revise and update their own
description annually. I thought that there was general
agreement that these would be posted into the minutes
area of our website. Why has this never happened? I
don't know.