Re: Website Issues

Bob, producing an emag version of IRISES would be great.
I've been hearing the same complaint -- that it's not mobile friendly --
for years.

For everyone:

On a similar note, please read the following article, and then try this new
tool by Google:
Google Launches Free Tool to Test Website Performance on Mobile and Desktop
http://smallbiztrends.com/2016/06/test-my-site-with-google-tool.html

Andi Rivarola

--
*Andi Rivarola*