Re: Website Issues

HI Howie,

The whole point of a PDF is that it is eminently portable, downloadable, forwardable, printable.

That is not what you want to do with a subscription service that members pay a fee to have access and only members can view the document. We can certainly make back issues of the Bulletin into PDFs after a certain amount of time (a year or more) and put them in a free part of the website, but up to that point the online document is intended to be restricted to subscribers only.

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536