Re: Corrected minutes

Once again this is not signed.  Who is it from?  All I get on the  address
line is _101p@rewrite_ (mailto:101p@rewrite) .  Come on  folks, sign your
emails.

Jim Morris
AIS President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 6/24/2014 9:21:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
101p@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

My  understanding of what happened at the meeting was that we would correct
the  grammar and post it on the website and that it would be approved as
posted.
We still have to correct the grammar. The motion allowed for  adjustments
not what was posted then. Besides Roberts Rules allows amendments  with a
simple vote. What is the  problem?