Re: What happened to the shopping cart?

Good Morning all, Yes, the AIS Shopping Cart is off line. If you remember at
the Spring 2014 Board Meeting Dwayne Booth, AIS Treasurer, and I reported that
there was a large difference between what Dwayne was reporting for sales and
what I was reporting for sales. During an audit in early May, we found that
the PayPal charges were being credited to our account but the credit card
charges were not. At that time the Shopping Cart was taken off line until we
could fine what was happening. Dwayne made several phone calls to the Customer
Service Section in Canada. Finally on May 28th, he was able to talk to a
knowledgeable individual. Dwayne was informed that the AIS Shopping Cart was
not set up to automatically process both the PayPal charges and the Credit
Card Charges. We need to capture the credit card information and process the
charge through the terminal at the AIS Storefront. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT
EITHER DWAYNE OR I HAVE HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS REQUIRED PROCESS. Like other
shopping carts of which I have knowledge, I assumed that the AIS Shopping Cart
was set up to automatically process both PayPal and credit card payments. When
the AIS Shopping Cart was established, I provided the current item prices and
images. At time of order, I receive an email as to items ordered and shipping
information from the system.   Since coming on line, with the help of my son,
I have found how to update prices, add new items and images. I have documented
all procedures/processes.   With the help from Customer Service I have found
where to capture the credit card information to do the manually processing on
the AIS Storefront terminal. We have processed all AIS Shopping Cart credit
card charges from September 1, 2013 to present (except 4 orders - expired
cards) and have recovered over $1000.00. For customer orders prior to
September 1. 2013, we have the passed order and credit card information - many
of which the cc has expired. We will be going back to the customer (prior to
September 1, 2013) with the order information, asking for an updated cc and
information as to our situation. Hopefully, we will be able to recover more
funds.  Once Dwayne can verify that that the recovered funds have been
credited to the bank account, the AIS Shopping Cart is scheduled to go back on
line.  John LudiAIS Storefront         ---------- Original Message ----------