RE: What happened to the shopping cart?

Hi there,
To further explain, the orders were placed and shipped through the shopping
cart, but the company handling the transactions either did not bill the
ordering party, nor did they pay the Storefront for the merchandise.  While
being investigated, it was felt that closing the shopping cart would be in the
best interest of everyone.  Orders can still be placed via e-mail or by phone.
This was discussed during the Spring Board of Directors meeting.
Cheryl Deaton