Re: AIS Website

Since I am traveling until tomorrow, I can't look up anything in Roberts Rules.  I am hesident to place the motion to table out for vote.  If someone has a current edition of Roberts Rules and wants to quote the relevant section I would be appreciative.  Or, we can wait till I get home tomorrow evening.  Michelle

Sent using CloudMagic